Why I love Alpaca walking socks
Having always enjoyed being outdoors, whether its horse riding, cycling or going for walk, I have always made sure that I am wearing a high quality pair of socks made from natural fibres.
This year I have really enjoyed exploring and walking around my local area. We may not have mountains and dramatic scenery in Wiltshire, but we do have lots of lovely woods and open rolling countryside.
Out on my adventures I have been wearing alpaca walking socks. These socks are so comfortable that you hardly know you are wearing them. They are really soft, comfortable and highly breathable. The toe and heel are cushioned for comfort.
So why are alpaca walking socks so great?
- Odour resistant
- Excellent at wicking moisture
- Anti-microbial properties
- Lanolin free which makes them a great choice for those who are allergic to the lanolin in wool.
- Cushioned heel and toe for comfort
- Alpaca fibre is soft and durable
I have to say that alpaca walking socks are an essential item for any walk and I have really enjoyed wearing my pair of alpaca walking socks.